Is Your Organisation Disruption Ready to Leverage Disruption and Generate Sustainable Value?
Creating the Disruption Ready Organisation: Eight Indicators that Every Organisation Must Address is an executive breakfast focussed on practical approaches to embracing and leveraging disruption.
Prior to the session, participants complete a confidential, de-identified diagnostic survey that provides them with immediate insights into their organisation’s readiness to leverage disruption.
At the breakfast a presentation and roundtable discussion will provide participants the opportunity to question, share and discuss their views in light of the aggregate, de-identified results for all participants.
Understanding what it is to be ready to leverage disruption is a challenge for today’s organisational leaders. Without baseline objective insight into their current level of readiness, organisations and their leaders are vulnerable to the impacts of disruptive change, at risk of failure and, critically, likely to miss out on opportunities to leverage disruption. In fact, they are more likely to fall foul of disruption’s consequences and the strategic risk implications that will follow.
Through 20 years of experience and research, Resilient Futures has identified eight critical indicators that organisations must address if they are serious about leveraging disruption. Without understanding and embracing these eight indicators it is highly likely that an organisation will slip into a state of Managed Adaptive Decline (MAD) whereby they enter a well-managed cycle of adaptation to declining conditions. MADness deeply compromises an organisation’s ability to generate sustainable value.
As a participant in the Disruption Ready Organisation executive breakfast facilitated by Resilient Futures’ you will:
1. Enhance your understanding of disruption and why understanding disruptive change is a critical competency required to lead and succeed in today’s operating environment
2. Explore data that highlights the current disruption readiness of Australian organisations and what that is telling us about key issues such as capability development that must be addressed
3. Receive immediate feedback as to your assessment of your organisation’s readiness to leverage disruption through completion of the Insights diagnostic survey
4. Compare your results with those of the whole participant group (de-identified) to gain an understanding of how your organisation is placed relative to others
5. Commence the development of a roadmap focussed on building your organisation’s disruption readiness
6. Connect to the Resilient Futures’ Executive Network, have the opportunity to participate in future events and link to other leaders who are investing in leveraging disruption
• Disruption Ready Capability: Food for Thought – a briefing document on some of the information available for identifying organisational capability requirements.
• Completion of and group results for the Disruption Ready Organisation Insights diagnostic
• Refreshments on arrival and breakfast
For: Directors, Executives, Senior Managers, Shareholders
Price: $290 (plus GST)
Participant Places are limited: Please book early to avoid disappointment.
For more information on this event:
Call: +61 3 9021 8970
The Leaders Leveraging Disruption: Insights Program 2019 is proudly presented by: